Add Email Subscription Form to Facebook Page
Thursday, August 9th, 2012
Being the largest social media network, Facebook is a great place to generate new subscribers to your email newsletter. Here I present a quick email subscription widget installation guide for Facebook Pages.
I assume that you already have a Facebook Page. If not, you can click here to create one.
1. You need to install the Facebook App called Static HTML: iFrame Tab. On the application homepage, click on the “Add Static HTML to page” button.
2. Once the application is successfully installed, click on the “Welcome” link in your Facebook page.
3. Log into Campaign Manager, open the list you’d like Facebook subscribers to be added to, click on Manage Forms and then on Grab HTML code under the Facebook Sign Up Form
4. Copy and paste the code into the Enter your content here box.
4. You can modify the description included with your Facebook form by changing the content within the <p> tags (Add your content here). This lets you include any text you would like to use.
Let us know if these instructions were helpful to you.